UC Santa Cruz University Relations (UR) provides staff (in UR and across campus) free access to iModules Email, an online
email marketing tool, for sending UC Santa Cruz branded emails to our alumni, donors, and friends. The iModules Email platform brings you:
- Personalized messaging
- Mobile-friendly branded email designs
- Contact data from an actively maintained database
- Email performance analytics
- Dependable email delivery
Send feedback or questions to the Email Coordinator
- Calendar your email send date
Fill out the Email Traffic Calendar form to book the desired date and time to send out the email.
- Collect email information including text, image(s), alternative text for non-text content, recipient list(s). Fill out this list request form.
- Re-size/crop images
- Shrink image size (important for newsletters)
- Custom buttons
- Request list from URIS
- Build email draft in iModules Email using the step-by-step transcript. Verify your email draft meets UC Santa Cruz’s editorial style guidelines and the criteria found on the release form checklist.
- Send previews to yourself and your team for approvals. To view your iModules email in different email clients, send an email to the Email Coordinator containing the name of your email draft.
- Fill out the release form to have an iModules email draft released to send (the Email Coordinator may contact you with questions or feedback prior to releasing the email).
- Done. Repeat!