If your organization is interested in filming on UCSC, please download and fill out the request form in the sidebar. The following provides standard rates and procedures for filming on the UC Santa Cruz campus.
(set and collected by the Office of Public Affairs)
- Full day: $3,000
- Half day: $1,500
- University police supervision: at the local approved rate for officer and sergeant.
- University site supervision: $50 per hour
- Parking fees at $9 per day per vehicle
- Any additional site preparation or restoration work performed by university staff deemed necessary: actual cost.
- See Insurance Requirements document
- The Associate Vice Chancellor of Communications has been granted authority to approve the script or content of the material to be filmed on campus prior to filming.
Photography, motion picture and television agreement:
- The UC Santa Cruz photography, motion picture and television agreement must be completed and signed by all parties prior to the time of filming commences.